Community Development: Provide an Attractive, Safe, Active & Creative Community with a Great Quality of Life
- Key Outcomes: Expand the regional transit system.
- Success Indicator: Transit program.
- Supporting Goal: Continue to support public transit program including to neighboring outside communities.
- Performance Measure: Number system users.
- Lead Responsibility: Public Works
- Priority: Immediate
PART currently operates a 3-bus system following hourly fixed routes from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Information on the routes and schedules is available on both the City of Martinsville's website.
Number of recorded transit users for the period from October 2017 through September 2018 was 34,543.
Explanation of Data
Total number of PART user for October 2017 - September, 2018