Community Development: Provide an Attractive, Safe, Active and Creative Community with a Great Quality of Life.
- Key Outcomes: Present suggested projects to The Harvest Foundation for potential funding
- Success Indicator: Community Needs identified
- Supporting Goal: 2.1 Work with citizen groups to determine design, programming, functionality, and fiscal authority
- Performance Measure: Citizen participation and established community center
- Lead Responsibility: Council
- Priority: Immediate
Explanation of Data
Presented the Healthy Hub project to the Harvest Foundation and was denied funding because it is not an economic development project.