|  Service  |  Integrity  |  Respect


Authorization to Enforce Trespassing


Commend an employee or file a complaint

Call 9-1-1 at any time to speak with the on-duty supervisor. If you wish to file a complaint anonymously, you may use these forms. You may also pick these forms up at the police department during business hours.


Obtaining Incident and Crash Reports 

Records Department
(276) 403-5300


Off Duty Officer requests

Captain Chad Rhoads

Captain Chad Rhoads
(276) 403-5312


Parade Permit Requests 

Special event requests are handled through the Office of the Commissioner of Revenue and the Office of the City Manager. Information is available at this link: 


Ride along Requests 

Major Robert Fincher

Major Robert Fincher
(276) 403-5304