Circuit Court Clerk
Hon. Ashby R. Pritchett
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
55 West Church Street, Room 205
P.O. Box 1206
Martinsville, VA 24114
The Martinsville Circuit Court Clerk's Office, established in 1942, holds records of court proceedings, death and marriage records, and land records from April 20, 1942 to the present.
For earlier records contact the Henry County Circuit Court Clerk's Office at:
Henry County Circuit Court Clerk's Office
3160 Kings Mountain Road Suite B
Martinsville, VA 24112
Clerk's Office Operations
The Office of the Circuit Court will provide the following services:
- Process Applications for Concealed Handgun Permit
- Issue Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- Issue Marriage Licenses
- Process Applications for a Notary Commission
- Process Passport Applications
- Probate Wills
- Qualify Executors, Administrators, Guardians, Conservators, etc.
- Recording Land Records and Documents affecting title to Property
- Recording Military Discharge
- Custodian of circuit court records.