The Office of the Circuit Court will provide the following services:
- Process Applications for Concealed Handgun Permit
- Issue Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- Issue Marriage Licenses
- Process Applications for a Notary Commission
- Process Passport Applications
- Probate Wills
- Qualify Executors, Administrators, Guardians, Conservators, etc.
- Recording Land Records and Documents affecting title to Property
- Recording Military Discharge
- Custodian of circuit court records
Span of Records
The Martinsville Circuit Court Clerk's Office, established in 1942, holds records of court proceedings, death/marriage records, and land records from April 20, 1942, to the present.
For earlier records contact the Henry County Circuit Court Clerk's Office at:
3160 Kings Mountain Road
Martinsville, VA 24112